Below are the two largest pattern pieces. I decide to use the Zapp Method of Couture sewing to do the alterations.
The pic below is the back pattern with reference lines drawn. The upper back, chest, bust, waist and hips
This is the front. I joined the front piece to the front of the pattern in order to checked the front pattern as one piece. I located the same points on the front as I did on the back in addition to the bust point.
Here is my daughter wearing the muslin. I need to make some adjustments. That's all for now. I really need to make a duct tape mold of her.
Please forgive the wrinkles. I took this photo at the end of a twelve hour work day. This is the second version of Simplicity 8738 . My i...
Hello, it has been a minute since my last post. All is well and 2019 is a blur, it flew by and before I knew what hit me, here we are in 202...
I read Omega’s post at sewhooked.blogspot.com/ regarding her sewing plans for the New Year; that got me thinking about my accomplishments ...