Sunday, May 23, 2010
Here is the cropped jacket I started working on in April. Unfortunately my sewing time has been very limited because life tends to get in the way. After completing the previous jacket I tweak the pattern by adding 3-inches to the bicep and added bust darts. A musling was made and it revealed that the back darts were optional because the length of the jacket was above my waist. I am happy with the fit except for the front armhole and the sleeves. The front armhole needs tweaking. I am stump on this one
Hello, Last night I had a great conversation with my sewing sister. She is not only my sewing sister, she is a friend. We spoke about t...
The jacket is doneeeeeee . I spent a lot of time on this jacket and made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot. The most important lesson I...
This is my last skirt in the Carnival Of Skirts series. Enjoy.