At the beginning of 2010 I posted my goals here. Here is a review of what was or wasn't accomplished:
1. Sewed window treatments for the dining room and family room ( unplanned)
2. Crochet a bag ( planned)
3. Made a jacket, as a result I have a TNT jacket pattern (planned)
4. Made 2- skirts here and here (unplanned)
5. Worked on TNT dress/blouse muslin. I still have to do minor tweaking, however, its a winner, I have a basic dress/blouse sloper (unplanned)
6. Spent time with the fabulous Omega and met up with two great sewing sisters- Carolynn and Sheila (unplanned)
7. Spent a Saturday with friends- pattern review in August (unplanned)
8. Sewed from my stash (planned) jacket, skirts and window treatments
9. Continue to work and improve my sewing skills
10. Bought a 1929 vintage Singer sewing machine
11. Attended a sewing class with Connie Crawford
1. I did not work on any unfinished project
2 Did not work on pants
3. Although I did sew from my stash, it was a small amount
4. I spent too much money on fabric.
As 2010 end, I have a sense of satisfaction regarding my accomplishments. I did not sew many garments, however the few pieces I sewed were sewn using vintage techniques including some tailoring techniques (jacket) and they fit my body perfectly.
My Sewing Goals for 2011
Sew the following:
Priority: To finish UFO in my sewing room
1. Skirts- 4
2. Dresses- 2
3. Jackets- 1
4. Simple Tops-
5. Pants- 1
6. Craft- Projects
7. Take a sewing class
Please forgive the wrinkles. I took this photo at the end of a twelve hour work day. This is the second version of Simplicity 8738 . My i...
Hello, it has been a minute since my last post. All is well and 2019 is a blur, it flew by and before I knew what hit me, here we are in 202...
I read Omega’s post at sewhooked.blogspot.com/ regarding her sewing plans for the New Year; that got me thinking about my accomplishments ...