Hello everyone. I have been an absent blogger; however I have been keeping up with everyone blogs. I read your postings couple times a week. Let's see where do I start
1. I added probable 100yds or more of fabric to my overloaded fabric stash.
2. My Janome sewing machine is acting up. The machine is nine years and 9 months old. I love the way it sews, so I will take it to the sewing machine doctor this week.
3. I can't figure out how to thread my 1929 Singer, the stitches are off and it sews so smooth and quiet. I bought a cheap Singer for $80.00 just so I could finish my project. Let me tell, I am going to give the machine away, I am not going to try to sell it. It is so light and after sewing on my Janome sewing on that cheap Martha Stewart Singer is like taking a step back into the dark ages. The Singer is great for a young kid who is just learning to sew. The machine is cheap plastic.
4. I have been watching quilt shows on line. I love to make scrap quilts.
5. I have been sewing, I think I finally figured out how to get some sewing done. It called " to hell with housework and cooking" and you know what I like it.
6. I had enough of my cheap Polaroid camera, I am tired of having to refocus the camera after taking a few pic. I bought Nikon digital camera. Pictures of sewing project will be shown on my next post.
Once a year I enjoy going to Barnes & Noble and spending time in the Annex section of the store. Not all Barnes & Noble have an A...
Next week Vogue patterns go on sale for 5.99 at JoAnn. The patterns went from 3.99, 4.99 and 5.99 effective September 23. I don’t like the...
Last October 2017 my daughter chose a strapless top with a peplum, tulle skirt and a cape to wear to her organization spring...